Jeep brands are designed in order to provide children with utmost comfort whether your preferred speed is strolling, walking or jogging across different terrains. The brand puts a child’s comfort above all else, and pays special attention to providing cushiony seats alongside a canopy that can protect the child from all elements.
Their strollers are designed to be child and parent friendly. While the child has ample space to lie around peacefully, parents are also provided with enough storage space as well as parent trays and compartments to ensure that their journey is comfortable no matter what their destination. Not only are the obvious features consumer centric, even the operational features are given deep thoughts. The stroller’s tires are built to encourage maneuverability and lock in places in order to create a stable pathway. The handles are ergonomically designed which make it easy to grab them as well as to store them away and when not in use, the strollers can easily be folded, packed and stowed away for later use. Read our latest guide about the best compact double strollers.
No matter how recent or old the strollers are, they are all equipped to perform in rugged surroundings yet live up to modern times due to their sleek and slick exterior. Read our complete guide about the best side by side double strollers.
Jeep and its place in the field of strollers
The best way to understand whether you can trust a stroller or not is by adjusting its harness, backrest and wheel brakes and to fold and unfold it as you would in case you were putting it in and pulling it out of a car.
Jeep strollers have been around for a while and are highly rated by parents who wish to push their child/children in comfortable equipment that is loaded with style. It is made by J is for Jeep and each stroller is laden with features and qualities that are unique to the Jeep brand. The difference between Jeep and other stroller brands is the number of options that exist within the category. They range from lightweight, umbrella, double and jogging stroller options, each built for its unique purpose and to match every consumer’s needs. The best part about Jeep products is that they don’t limit your movement, since they are designed for every possible terrain, the Jeep can go anywhere you wish to.
The Jeep world designs all its products in a way that offers safe, lightweight, compact and maneuverable equipment that can suit all types of lifestyles and topographies.
Types of strollers Jeep produces
The different types of strollers produced by Jeep include:
1) Full sized strollers: These are sturdy and more durable and come with a full range of features such as a comfortable, padded, reclining seat, an option to attach to a car seat, expandable canopies, sturdy and shock absorbent tires, basket for storage and extra features to make the parent’s journey comfortable e.g. cup holders.
2) Lightweight/umbrella strollers: Although it does not have all the features that a full sized stroller may have, it more than makes up for it in its convenience. It weighs lesser and is design for portability, sometimes even comes with a shoulder strap. Because it is easy to fold, it can be stowed away and put inside a trunk. It has options such as an expandable canopy, storage basket, cup holder, seat recline and other such features.
3) Jogging strollers: These have superior suspension which allows the parent to walk with ease and provides maneuverability whether on a jogging terrain or a regular terrain. Many come with a front wheel that can swivel or be fixed not to mention the ease with which the seat can be removed so that it serves as a car seat as well as ergonomic handle bars and spacious storage baskets. The downside is that they’re heavier and also more difficult to maneuver.
4) Double strollers: In case you have twins, children who are the same age, or a child who is not yet willing to let go of the stroller, the Jeep provides you with a stroller that caters to this need. It is either in tandem i.e. where a child sits next to one another or one in front of the other. These are heftier than other models, but that’s because they provide double the utility.
Features and characteristics of the best jeep strollers
What makes Jeep products exceptionally good is their focus on their consumers and needs. Their products contain either a mix or all of the following features:
- A wrist strap: This helps tether the stroller, ensuring that it remains in your control no matter what the weather or your grip.
- Gliding wheels: Air filled tires operate as they would on a bicycle, and are difficult to wear out.
- A deep seat: When you are out, the baby is bound to spend a lot of time on his seat and in order for him not to give you any trouble, the seat needs to be built for his comfort. The Jeep ensures that the seats it builds are comfortable and enough to keep the baby relaxed.
- Adjustable/rotating handlebar: Through this feature, Jeep products ensure that the handlebar can be maneuvered as well as adjusted according to your height, that way you can push the stroller effortlessly and concentrate on other tasks. The foam grip also prevents sweaty palms, ensuring a tight hold on the pram at all times.
- Firm/Intuitive braking systems: Through hand brakes and foot brakes, some of the Jeep strollers are designed to guarantee speed control.
- Light frames: Although this is dependent on the type of Jeep strollers, the manufactures try their best to create strollers that are as light as possible, yet sturdy enough to provide protection for your child.
- Safety Harness: These help secure babies on to their seat, even if they wish to wriggle and look at the outside world. Jeep products make these harnesses easy to clasp on and off so that the child can be comfortable and secure at the same time.
What differentiates Jeep from other strollers?
Jeep strollers provide a wide and expansive collection to choose from, be it a luxurious full style stroller, a lightweight stroller, and easily foldable stroller, Jeep caters to all demographics and all needs.
It also keeps two audiences in mind i.e. the baby and the child. It offers features such as shock absorbing wheels so that the baby is undisturbed during rough terrains, adjustable handles so that the parent can maneuver easily, easy fold for convenience and safety features such as reflective shoulder points and 5 point safety harnesses that make the car ride smooth and comfortable for parents and children.
TOP 10 BEST JEEP STROLLERS IN 2022
|1. J is for Jeep Brand Sport Utility All Terrain Stroller
||Children up to 50 lbs||$$$||4.8|
|2. J is for Jeep Brand Cross-Country Sport Plus Jogger
||Dimensions 45″L x 24″W x 41″H||$$$||4.7|
|3. J is for Jeep Brand Metro Stroller
||5.5″ front and back wheel||$$||4.7|
|4. J is for Jeep Brand Atlas Stroller
||Dimensions: 30.5″d X 20.3″w X 42.1″h||$$||4.6|
|5. J is for Jeep Brand Scout Double Stroller
||Birth up to 3 years||$$||4.6|
|6. J is for Jeep Brand Adventure All-Terrain Jogging Stroller
||Dimensions: 24″W x 45″L x 41″H||$$$||4.5|
|7. Jeep Unlimited Reversible Handle Stroller
||8″ shock absorbing back wheels||$$||4.5|
|8. J is for Jeep Brand Ultralight Adventure Stroller
||Dims: 32″L x 18.75″W x 40″H||$$$||4.4|
|9. J is for Jeep Brand North Star Stroller
||CPSC & ASTM standards||$$||4.3|
|10. J is for Jeep Brand Scout AL Sport Stroller
Design and Build
This design works for children who are up to fifty pounds. It has the capability of three strollers built in to one i.e. the frame works as a car seat which also includes an adapter, a carriage style infant stroller as well as an upright toddler stroller which can be adjusted in terms of recline and footrest,
Its frame is made of aluminum and is light weight with an extendable canopy, leaving room for a window with a sneak preview option plus a pop out SPF 50 sun visor. The flat fold design is quick and compact, and also has an auto latch lock which makes traveling easier. Its ergonomically designed handles are adjustable, perfect for parents of all heights.
Uses and Capabilities
The five point safety harness is equipped with soft shoulder pads and reflective piping, keeping the child comfortable yet providing full security. It is also easily removable which makes it easy to get the child in and out with ease.
There is a detachable parent organizer which holds bottles, pampers and any other extras yet essentials. Its eight inch front wheels lock and swivel while the twelve inch back wheels have a one touch cable lock brake system. The brake wheels are also filled with air in order to ensure a smooth ride on a rocky terrain.
The baby vehicle is JPMA certified, meets/exceeds all ATSM and CPSC standards and stands at the average weight out 32.4 pounds. When assembled, it is 44.9″L x 24.4″W x 41.1″H and its folded dimensions are: 34″L x 26.5″W x 13.2″ H.
The J is for Jeep Brand Sport Utility All-Terrain Stroller (yes, it IS a mouthful, but deservedly so), is available in many colors and is the perfect blend of practicality and style.
The compact fold, makes it easy to store the stroller away while the reflective piping allows you and your baby to be visible at night. The basket in front and the organizer provide parents with ease as they store away bottles, diapers and other on the go products. The design has been created to cater to a new cohort of adventurers.
- The gray twill material is superior quality, well-padded yet easy to clean.
- It is easy to assemble.
- It is easy to maneuver.
- It comes with an extra storage pouch.
- It does not hold the Maxi-Cosi® Mico Max 30 infant car seat.
Design and Build
The Jeep Brand Cross Country Sport plus Jogger is made from a durable steel frame which comprises of high quality tech fabric. It also includes a detachable carryall parent organizer. It has a convenient fabric parent tray and also holds two cup holders. The storage compartment also has space to keep a parent’s essentials in close vicinity.
The European canopy is quilted and extendable, fully packed with a sun visor as well as a peek-a-boo window and a handle that is adjustable. It is accompanied with a safety tether multi-position reclining seat and has a five point safety harness alongside soft shoulder pads. Its assembled dimensions are 45″L x 24″W x 41″H and its folded dimensions are 19″ x 24″ x 36″ with product weight of 27 pounds. It is JPMA certified and meets/exceeds the ASTM and applicable CPSC standards.
Uses and Capabilities
The stroller is built for travels, treks as well as general wandering. It is versatile as it showcases how luxury and functionality can be combined into a single force which creates unforgettable journeys. It is also made of a durable steel frame which makes it perfect for parents with an active lifestyle. It is able to tackle tough trails even though it is made from high quality nylon fabrics and other innovative materials. The use is recommended for infants up to 50 pounds and can fit the following car seats: Graco SnugRide Click Connect Evenflo Nurture; Evenflo Embrace Britax B-Safe 35 Chicco KeyFit 30 (separate adapter provided).
The swing away child tray makes it easy to load infants and the undercarriage has ample space in its storage bin. It has large sixteen inch back metal air spoke wheels with ball bearings and front wheels that are twelve inch swivel metal air spoke wheels with a swivel lock. The quick release back tires make for compact folding.
The storage compartment also has space for a smart phone tray and its see through lid allows the user to make sure that he has carried all his essentials.
- It is aesthetically appealing with its sleek, dark exterior.
- It moves smoothly across all types of surfaces.
- Its handle is adjustable and works for parents of all heights.
- It has two cup holders.
- It has different storage spaces as well as a carryall organizer to make sure that you carry all your essentials at all times.
- It has a multiple position reclining seat.
- It has a swing away child tray making it easy to load in and offload.
- The peek-a-boo window gives the parent a chance to see their kid while they remain covered.
- It is made of reflective material which also creates nighttime hogging safety.
- It is reasonably priced for all it offers.
- It is bulky when it is folded, although it still fits into car trunks.
- Its straps are tricky to adjust when the child is in the seat, although adjust very easily when the stroller is empty.
Design and Build
The Brand Metro Stroller can hold up to forty pounds and comes with an extendable European style canopy and wide handles that adapt to the users grip. It also has a give point safety harness with soft shoulder pads. Its multi-position reclining seat works to hold the child in place while adapting to his need to wriggle and move around while the parent tray comes with two cup holders. Its lightweight design comes with a single handle and an easy flat fold design with a latch that makes it easy to travel with.
It is JPMA certified and meets/exceeds ASTM and applicable CPSC standards. The product weight is 15.4 pounds and its assembled dimensions are 34.6″ x 18.1″ x 41.7″.
Uses an Capabilities
The stroller is available in lunar, satellite and trekking colors and can be used for infants up to 40 pounds in weight. It has an extendable European-style canopy as well as wide ergonomic handles and a reclining seat that makes every adventure comfortable. The stroller prepares you for anything and is packed with all the essentials without weighing you down. It has been designed to make traveling easier than ever and through the reflective material on its safety harness, it ensures that you and your child are always visible for protection.
The swing away child tray has a cup holder that makes it easy to load and unload the infant and the reflective material on the safety harness and piping ensures that your child is visible if you are traveling by night. The storage been in huge and has enough space to carry daily essentials. It has 5.5 inch front and back wheels, keeping the stroller easy to extend and maneuver.
- It has ample storage, allowing the parent to easily slip diaper bags in to the storage space.
- It has a removable tray which works exceptionally well for children’s snacks and also make it easy to load a child in and out.
- It has a hand/open close option which is very convenient as even if the user has the child or a bag in one hand, they can easy operate the stroller with just one arm.
- It has sun shade, which keeps the children protected from the sun’s glare.
- It is lightweight and durable and as long as the user does not keep heavy bags on the handles, the stroller will not topple over.
- It provides great value for money.
- This stroller is not designed for off-roading.
Design and Build
The Jeep Brand Atlas Stroller Medallion comes with an extended European style canopy with a sun visor and a peek-a-boo window that allows you to keep an eye on your child whilst performing any other activity. Its five point safety harness also has soft shoulder pads with multi-position reclining seats. It has a fold and go auto-lock latch system that is made in order to make transportation easy. Its assembled dimensions are 30.5″d X 20.3″w X 42.1″h while its folded dimensions are 12.4″d X 9.8″w X 42.5″h. The products weight is 19.5 pounds and the product is JPMA certified while it also meets/exceeds ASTM and applicable CPSC standards.
Its front swivel lock wheels can be unlocked in order to maneuver wheels along easy and even surfaces and then can be locked for added stability when going over a rough or bumpy surface. Post exploration, the double stroller can also be folded within seconds and made to stand upright. Its aluminum frame and handles make holidays easy too.
Uses and Capabilities
This strollers makes it easy for people to go places as well as do things with the entire family. It has features that allow taking care of the child as well as conducting errands easy. It also has independently reclining seats as well as foot rests that are designed in order to provide the child with ease. It has two oversized canopies and an extendable SP 50 sun visor that protects the child from the sun’s harsh rays. The large canopy also comes with peekaboo windows that allows you to keep an eye on your child as you go about your day. The stroller is so large that it works for two children and is thin enough for it to fit 30 inch doorways easily. They are also sturdy enough to be used every day and the side by side stroller that makes every trip an adventure.
The stroller’s reflective material on the safety harness and piping ensure that the parent and the child can both be seen at night. The stroller is not only geared to meet the child’s requirements, it is also designed for the parents comfort and it possesses certain extra features such as cup holders. Its storage system also includes double rear canopy bags, mesh sides with 7 inch wheels with a front swivel and suspension system.
- It is lightweight and compact compared to other stories.
- The stroller does not collapse tightly.
- The wheels are not of superior quality.
Design and Build
The Jeep Brand Scout Double Stroller is equipped with extendable canopies with sun visors. It also has a five point safety harness and soft shoulder pads and reflective materials that ensure that the parents and child can be seen at night.
Its lightweight design can fit through standard thirty inch doors. Its assembled dimensions are 23.4″D x 29.9″W x 37″H and its folded dimensions are 13″ X 11.2″ x 42.1″. The product weight is 18.3 pounds. The stroller is JPMA certifies and meets/exceeds ASTM requirements and other CPSC standards. The design works best for children up to 3 years.
Uses and Capabilities
Its multi-position reclining seat comes with a parent cup holder as well as an abundant storage system that includes a double rear canopy bag. It has 5.5 inch wheels with a front swivel as well as a suspension system. Each seat is able to hold up to 35 pounds, and due to its portability and convenient design, it opens up the world of adventure for its users.
This stroller works best for all kinds of weather conditions, including rain. The sun protector also works against other adverse weather conditions. In order to ensure this even further, the user can add additional accessories such as a weather shield and tandem stroller protectors and even mosquito nets help children cope with the pesky creatures too. These work very well for family adventures and allows the family to enjoy all situations together.
The stroller works for twins or even siblings of different ages, while its multiple position recline seat allows the user to adjust reclining seats according to the child’s needs. Because of its size, it can roll across all surfaces without any trouble or concerns.
- It is lightweight.
- It is compact.
- It has great storage space.
- It has sun canopies to protect the child from unbearable heat.
- Its design is attractive.
- The wheels can make clicking sounds.
- A longer extender on the sun canopy would ensure complete protection.
- The bet has to be threaded in order to create recline so a sliding mechanism would be more beneficial.
Design and Build
The Jeep Brand Adventure All-Terrain Jogging Stroller has child features with a five point harness and soft shoulder pads coupled with multi-position reclining padded seat. It also has an extendable European style canopy with a sun visor. These are features that work for the child, but there are many parent friendly features as well. Firstly, its foam comfort handle bar comes with safety tether straps, a parent tray with two cup holders as well as smart phone storage, a child’s tray that swings up and down for easy load and unload as well as space at the bottom for storing away in the undercarriage.
The product weighs 20 pounds; its assembled dimensions are 24″W x 45″L x 41″H while the folded dimensions are 19″W x 24″ x 36″H. It is also JPMA certified and meets/exceeds ASTM and applicable CPSC standards. Its quick locking and compact folding also make it easy to store and fold.
Uses and Capabilities
The five point safety harness helps keep the child safe while the stroller creates a traveling system that is portable. The car seat can be inserted into the strolled and works with the following seats: Graco SnugRide Click Connect, Evenflo Nurture, and Evenflo Embrace (note: these are sold separately). The sun visor help keep the child protected through its extendable piece that keeps the sun out of the child’s eye.
The front wheel swivels and allows the parent to control it left or right without any effort. Word of advice is to lock the wheel when jogging so that you don’t steer off course. The best part is that the stroller’s tires are inflated beforehand and even when traveling, the carriage has ample storage space to carry all your daily essentials.
The storage space in the stroller not only has room for the child’s belongings but also has space to keep the phone, keys as well as cash in the storage compartment. The lid allows you to keep an eye on your valuables while the foam handle gives the user a clear view of valuables. Its compact construction and foldability feature allows the strolled to be stowed away easily in the trunk, ensuring seamless travels.
- The folding is compact and the locking is quick.
- The rubber tires are suitable for all types of terrain including off-roading.
- The storage container is bigger than most other jogging strollers.
- The canopy is big enough to provide increased protection.
- It is functional and aesthetically sound.
- It is parent friendly and has many accessories with it.
- Its straps are made of foam and safety tether that ensure comfort and safety.
- Its reflective material and colors add to its beauty.
- The tires don’t have reflectors.
- The seat reclines with buttons that are too small to be used easily.
Design and Build
The Jeep Unlimited Reversible Handle Stroller is grey in color and made for children who can sit up without assistance and are maximum 50 pounds in weight. There are three ways to ride this stroller and its reversible handles allow the baby to ride while either facing the parent or even while facing forward. It is compatible with car seats as well although the car seat is sold separately. The infant car seats that are compatible are the following Greco Snug Ride, Click Connect 30, 35, 40, Evenfall Nurture and Evenfall Embrace. The stroller weighs 20.9 pounds. Its assembled dimensions are 33.9″L x 20.5″W x 42.9″H while its folded dimensions are 21.3″L x 9.8″W x 31″H.
Uses and Capabilities
This stroller has been designed to adapt according to your child and the way he develops and grows. This unlimited reversible handle stroller is compatible with any form of traveling without ever disturbing your little one. It makes for the child to face you for interaction or face the world for a wider view. Built for adventure and comfort both, this stroller is guaranteed to make travel experiences enjoyable for you and your baby.
The stroller has an extendable European style canopy with a UPF 50+ sun visor. Its reclining seat can be adjusted to three positions and to match, it also has an adjustable footrest. The child tray is also equipped with a cup holder swing which makes ins and outs easy and the large storage basket under the frame is a great place to store further positions.
The stroller is also a quick and compact fold and its safety is guaranteed with its JPMA certification. It has a five point safety harness as well as reflective piping in order to ensure that the user can be seen at night. Its 7 inch front wheels swivel lock and the 8 inch back wheels absorb shock. The linked brakes lock both rear wheels simply by pressing one single pedal.
- It provides many of the same features that more expensive models do.
- It has adequate storage for the child and the parent.
- It has a comfortable and well cushioned seat.
- It is easy to assemble and fold/unfold.
- It fully reclines to form a bassinet.
- The stroller would benefit from a cup holder from the parent.
- It does not have a peekaboo window.
Design and Build
The Jeep Brand Ultralight Adventure Stroller holds up to 45 pounds and is made of a lightweight aluminum construction. It weighs 10.36 pounds and is made from 1680D fabric that is both durable and water resistant. Its assembled dimensions are: 32″L x 18.75″W x 40″H and its folded dimensions are 19″W x 11.5″D x 34″H. The 5.5 inch front and back wheels also have a suspension which makes for a smooth, comfortable ride and the swivel lock works on the front wheels although it can be unlocked for easy maneuverability as well as locked for added stability across more unstable terrains.
The large canopy also features a pop out SPF 50 sun visor that can block the suns harsh rays, rain as well as snow. It also has a two position reclining seat as well as an adjustable foot rest. Its 5 point safety harness is equipped with reflective shoulder pads that ensure visibility at night.
Uses and Capabilities
The stroller can be handled single handedly, to the extended that it can be folded upright while standing. This allows you to hold your child while hold the stroller in the other. Its convenience makes traveling easy and the parent can conduct everyday errands or even prepare for weekend getaways and holidays. The stroller is designed to make a parent’s life easier and it can adapt to any terrain due to the easy swivel-lock wheels.
The stroller is especially perfect for families that are always on the go, but worried about their child’s safety. This adventure stroller makes sure that all your child’s outings are safe, comfortable, and free of any hassle.
The swivel child bar makes it easy for the child to step in and out of the stroller and the large storage bin has ample space for both the child and the parent’s equipment. It also comes with safety certifications such as JPMA certifications and it can hold up to 45 pounds.
It is made of a lightweight aluminum frame that weighs 10.36 pounds. Its oversized canopy has an extendable SP50 sun visor that protects the little one from harsh rays, rain or even snow. The multi-position reclining seat and foot rest can be adjusted to suit the child’s comfort and the quick and easy one fold features makes loading cars, and traveling far easier.
- It is functional and provides good value.
- Its folding system is exceptional.
- The total assembly time is one minute.
- The plastic components might not last for very long.
Design and Build
The North Star Stroller can support up to 40 pounds in weight. With its extended sun canopy, easy to grip handles, and cup holders- this stroller is any parent’s dream come true. The storage basket is spacious and the head rest is comfortable as it is made of exposed mesh which encourages air flow. It also folds flat, making it easy to stow away in a car or even carry along with you on a flight as it meets a flights safety standards. Its three point safety harness help keep the child comfortable yet secure.
Uses and Capabilities
Among lightweight strollers, the North Star is considered to be the best. It is a great rival in terms of features as well as functionality. Its sun canopy is European styled and unique as its little fold down lip is enough to cover a child’s face fully. This provides the child with extra protection as well as privacy for the entire day. The stroller also works for taller parents because of its extra-long foam grip, which prevents parents from hunching over. It is also parent friendly as it comes with an organizer that hands off the back of the stroller and is an ideal place to keep things you might need at a moment’s notice. You can fly safe and sound as this stroller meets all safety regulations and the storage space is a neat place to keep passport and extra cash.
The stroller is made from material that make the stroller durable and long lasting. It is easy to assemble and the high push handles are ergonomically designed. The storage basket is also an additional feature and the dual wheels make it easy to turn as well as handle.
- Although it weighs less than 10 pounds it can hold up a child who weights up to 40 pounds.
- It has a removable parent pouch that can hold items such as keys, phones etc.
- The padded seat is lined with nylon mesh, and the seat can be rolled to create a comfortable head rest. This also improves circulation and allows the child to remain cool on warm days.
- The extendable canopy is functional, yet stylish.
- Its three point safety harness protects the occupant.
- The umbrella fold is compact yet hassle free.
- The wheels offer a smooth and comfortable ride, provided the surfaces are not too rocky.
- The handle is ergonomically designed and also has a cup holder, placed 40 inches from the guide, an ideal height for most parents.
- The recommended age (9 months and above) is higher than other strollers.
- The back can’t be adjusted much so this stroller is most suitable for children who can sit up without assistance.
Design and Build
The Brand Scout Sport Stroller is equipped with an extendable European style canopy with sun visors. The five point safety harness also has soft shoulder pads and reflective material which makes it easy to see you and your children at night.
It also has a multi-position reclining seat with a parent cup holder for their convenience. The storage space includes double rear canopy bags. The 5.5 inch wheels have front swivels and a suspension system that allow the parent to break and move on the go, as they please. The design is light (18.3 pounds) and can fit through standard 30 inch doorways. Its assembled dimensions are 23.4″D x 29.9″W x 37″H while its folded dimensions are 13″ X 11.2″ x 42.1″. It is designed for children up to 45 pounds and meets safety requirements such as JPMA certifications, ASTM certifications and applicable CPSC standards. It is available in camouflage green, camouflage royal and trekking berry,
Uses and Capabilities
The Scout Al Sport Stroller is geared for all kinds of adventure as it is the perfect blend of comfort as well as safety, due to its light aluminum frame. The stroller is prepared for all types of daily walks as well as family outings and has enough storage space underneath the carriage, behind the canopy as well as on the sides (detachable pocket). The sun visor protects the child from the suns glare while the five point harness and multi-position recliner allows the child to feel safe and comfortable.
The stroller is safe for children who weigh up to 50 pounds and it has an extendable European style canopy along with a sun visor. The give point safety harness is equipped with shoulder pads and the reflective material and piping ensure that the child remains safe throughout. Its aluminum construction is light weight and the six inch front and back wheels have a complete suspension system. It has a quick and compact umbrella fold design along with soft rubber carrying handles. Additionally, it has a fold and go auto-lock latch for easy transport as well as rear wheels which also feature easy step breaks.
- It has abundant storage space.
- It provides value for money.
- Well accented colors on the canopy provide it style as well as functionality.
- While the build quality is sturdy, it is not too heavy.
- The reclining positions for children provide increased comfort.
- They also provide convenience for the parent with cup holders and storage space.
- It does not have all the features that relatively expensive strollers may have.
- The wheels have a tendency to become jammed with extended use.